Brent Council Implements Online Disrepair Reporting for Private Tenants


Brent Council have devised an online form so that tenants can more easily submit a written complaint about disrepair in their home.

Brent CouncilThe form is exclusively for use by Private Tenant's who have disrepair in their home that the landlord won’t fix.

Advice4Renters applauds Brent's efforts here and welcomes all tools that empower tenants to ensure they are living in an adequate home. An online tool like this allows renters to contact the council at their convenience, whereas as other methods such as by telephone are not always convenient for many who work.

Translate this page:

Latest News

BCAN stands for Brent Community Advice Network, which is run by Advice4Renters.


Advice4Renters Blog

Why not read our latest Blog Post or look through the list of older posts for lots of interesting articles.

I'm truly very grateful for the assistance I received from your organisation and can confirm to be in a better position as a result of it…… up until this year, I had to put up with outrageous matters moving from home to home, letting myself be depressed just because I was not aware of the outstanding work you do.
facebook.png twitter.png